Re-Opening Wednesday 29th September…
Following the government roadmap announcement, our venues will be re-opening 8am Wednesday 29th September. Here’s what tennis will look like:
- Our courts will be open for SINGLES play for all (exercise with one other person or household group)
- DOUBLES will be open for those players who have been double vaccinated and are from two households
- 1:1 and 2:1 private coaching is available
- Adult private groups are available providing all players are DOUBLE vaccinated (the club will need to sight certificate upon bookings)
- Junior Groups are available as vaccination rules do not apply to under 12 year olds (5:1 sized groups)
- Junior groups for players aged 12-16 years will resume for those who have been fully vaccinated (we understand that some players won’t have had the opportunity to do so yet, so please touch base with our venue managers for options in the interim)
What to do next?
- Head to our website to book a court online (Link in bio)
- Email your preferred venue to book private lessons or book online under “Adult Tennis” or “Junior Tennis”
- Our offices will be closed until Wednesday 29th September so please email us any enquiries
Our regular group coaching and cardio tennis schedule is suspended, and is not anticipated to resume until November with further easing of restrictions. During this time all memberships will remain suspended indefinitely.
Our team is taking all necessary steps to ensure we can provide the safest space to play for all, and we’ll continue to update you throughout the centre re-opening.
The VTA Team