A return of tennis…
In line with the latest state government announcements, all venues will reopen from 8am on Friday 11th June.
We can’t wait to get you back on court,
- All adult group coaching and cardio tennis will resume from Friday 11th June (please email us if you require an extension to pre-paid passes impacted by the lockdown)
- All court bookings have been allocated a credit ready to rebook, please email us to rebook (or call our office from Friday 11th June onwards)
- Junior tennis classes will resume from Friday 11th June onwards. Pklease touch base with your venue manager to organise a make for lessons missed during lockdown
- Any private lessons should touch base with their coach or office to confirm a restart date (ready for Friday 11th June)
When visiting the venues to play, we ask that you:
- Check in using the QR codes provided
- Arrive, play and leave promptly to minimise congestion
- Avoid playing if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms
- Maintain 1.5m social distance from other particpants
On behalf of the VTA team, we’d like to thank you for your support over the past few months and we look forward to getting you back on court in a safe environment.
The VTA Team