The Victorian Tennis Academy [VTA] is looking to appoint a senior coach to join our growing team. This person needs to be enthusiastic and a highly motivated tennis professional who can lead, support and develop our coaching program.
VTA operates in The City of Melbourne, Stoninngton and City of Monash and has over 600 players participating each week in a range of coaching programs including Hot Shots and Cardio Tennis. VTA’s strives to deliver inspiring, inclusive tennis experiences and we are looking for an active, fun and enthusiastic team members to create a great environment.
- Tennis Australia Junior Development or international equivalent or higher is required (or willingness and ability to acquire this level within 12 months.)
- TA membership inc. Working with Children’s Check, Police Check and current 1st Aid is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for developing people and the game of Tennis.
- Prepared to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
The coaching role includes:-
- Professional Development opportunities.
- Scope for career development with admin, pro shop, marketing, and event management roles available within the company.
- Competitive wages linked to qualifications and experience.
The position would require you to hit the ground running, so being professional, motivated and organized will be key characteristics of the successful candidate
Fawkner Park Tennis Centre [South Yarra]
Powlett Reserve [East Melbourne]
$50k – $60k depending on qualification
Monday 1st March 2020
Friday 14th February 2020